Minutes: Boo Lynn
Note: A & C Minutes: Thursday, January 30th 2012
- Announcements / Reportbacks
- A woman from Movement for Justice in El Barrio came to talk about International Women’s Day Celebration being planned March 8th, 2012. She would like our support in the General Assembly.
- Outreach There will be a low key brainstorming evening at Bowery Hotel Tuesday, Jan. 31st 8-10pm. Zach will bring and distribute A&C flyers.
- Deadline for “From Wall Street to Main Street artist proposals are due Wed. Feb. 1. WS2MS
- Tax Dodgers will have a pop-up street theatre performance at the GE building at 30 Rockafeller , Tues. Jan 31 – 11:45am. Please feel free to come and join in the fun as they “out” GE for their non-payment of nearly 3 million in corporate taxes.
- Celebrate our new residency at Hyperallergic, with a community Potluck for artsy types Friday February 3rd. time and address 181 N.11th Street, Brooklyn.
- Consensus reached that we can use a tent fold sign that has the Arts and Culture info on it for the table at meetings and to use elsewhere along with the 4X4 inch flyers to give people information on Arts and Culture. It will be posted online for convenience for use at A&C meetings, outreach and events.
Meeting ended 7:45