Starting the week of the October 25th, we will only be accepting proposals for art projects accompanied by our proposal form. Proposals are only currently being accepted in person, at meetings of the arts and culture committee. Please bring 2 completed copies of the form to the meeting –1 for arts and culture, and 1 for finance. We aim to have extra copies on hand at meetings, in the event that artists are un-aware of our requirement. This form will aid in our ability to understand projects, how we can best support them, and their relevance to the missions of OWS.
Project Proposal Steps:
1. Download and fill out proposal form. (approved Oct 20th)
2. Bring 2 copies of the form to one an Arts & Culture proposal meeting:
Wed, Friday, Sun 6pm @ 60 Wall St.
3. Proposal will be presented to the group for discussion.
4. Proposal will be announced to the Arts & Culture network for feedback.
5. If project needs funding it must be present to the General Assembly, if not, project development can begin.